Strategic Planning is an organizational management activity that defines the institutions’ strategy and direction and decides on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy. Strategic Planning is used to set priorities, focus energy and resources, and strengthen operations. It ensures that employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals and try to establish agreement around intended outcomes or results.
The strategic planning training course will help you to understand the present condition and market position of an organization so that you can decide further steps for achieving your goals. Throughout the strategic planning training, you will learn the ways of preparing a strategic plan, the procedures of initiating the strategic management process, the system of making a strategic plan and the probable ways of executing the strategic plan.
By the end of the course, you will be able to prepare a strategic plan, and after that, you will be able to execute the plan in the real world.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.