- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with course recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a Prime member, enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specific preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through your account.
- Keeping track of courses stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Our site cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.