This Microsoft Windows 7 Basic – Video Training Course has been designed to help you understand what an operating system is and help you get accustomed to the Windows 7 environment at a basic level. The other topics include file organization and management, printers and devices, file protection and troubleshooting, the new features of Internet Explorer 8.
Windows 7 has been a strong point for Microsoft’s operating system line. Its interface has been appealing and user-friendly to the users. This course starts off with an introduction to the features of the OS interface and your ability to customize it for your needs. It has a very organized system of managing records of your files, libraries, and content. The OS keeps good communication with your device and keeps your files safe with the use of Windows Defender. These new features training will surely help you to get accustomed to Windows 7.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.