Microsoft Windows 7 Advanced – Video Training Course is intended for users who have experience with Windows 7. You will be able to learn some of the advanced techniques in this operating system. These include file management, protection techniques, user accounts, installing devices and printers, etc.
Firstly, you will learn details about account management. On a PC, there are two account types: administrator and standard user. As an administrator, you will be able to make changes in system settings which a standard user won’t be able to do so. You will also learn to install the devices and printers successfully in your Windows 7 and use them without hindrance. And finally, you will learn about file management and security; you can set file attributes, change view settings, etc. which will keep your files and folders secure. This knowledge will help you with any IT and relevant field jobs.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.