Child psychology is different from that of the adult. The Level 3 Diploma in Child Psychology course is devoted to teaching you the essential aspects of child psychology. Therefore the course is suitable for parents, teachers, babysitters, child therapist, or people working with kids.
There are mainly four types of parenting style. In the course, you will learn about these styles and able to choose the right parenting styles for you. You will learn about the importance and difference between homeschooling and public schooling. The course shows you how homeschooling and public schooling affects a child’s development. The course also explains how parental separation and divorce affects child psychology and behavior.
Finally, the techniques of making the kids socialize, building relationships, and the social and cultural factors that affect the cognitive development of the kids will be discussed.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.