Master the techniques of Gestalt Therapy by enrolling the Level 2 Certificate in Gestalt Therapy course.
Gestalt Therapy was first developed by Fritz Perls that helps the patients by focusing on their present instead of past memories. It is a psychotherapeutic approach that guides the patients to think about the present and to find out the happiness in the present instead of remembering the past experiences. The therapy sometimes helps you to treat past conflicts by role-playing.
The course shows you how to use the Gestalt approach for treating your patients. You will learn the importance of using experiments in therapy sessions and how to work with couples and groups. Finally, the course covers the strategies used by the prominent Gestalt therapist for treating patients such as “Empty Chair Technique” or “Repetition & Exaggeration”, Mindfulness” approach, etc.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.