The CompTIA Network+ Certification course provides user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present fundamental skills and concepts. The content of the course is to prepare you for the job related to a networking career.
The course includes Network Theory including OSI layers, LANs and WANs, network types and transmissions. You will also learn about the Bounded Network Media like cables, fiber optics, and converters and connectors. You will also be introduced to Network implementations, network communication protocols, IPv4, special addresses, CIDR, IPv6, Routing, TCP/IP services, WAN infrastructure, and Cloud Virtualization Technologies.
The course also focuses on the Network Security System, Remote Networking, and Networking Management. Finally, the course will provide you information about Troubleshooting Network and the basics of SOHO (Small Office Home Office) Network.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.