This Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional (ISCAP) – Complete Video Training covers everything you need to know about becoming an Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional. It quantifies the process of certifying, reviewing, and accrediting an information system by IT professionals. In this course you will learn about the risk management framework, software development life cycle, categorizing information systems, selecting security controls, implementing security controls, assessing security controls, authorizing information systems, and monitoring security controls.
This course is designed for them who are responsible for creating and implementing the processes used to evaluate risk and institute security baselines and requirements. These critical decisions will be essential in making sure that the security of the information systems outweighs the potential risks to an organization from any internal or external threats. So, if you are working in that sector and just looking forward to improving your skills and knowledge, you should join this course now.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.