Forensic Psychology is the field that uses psychological knowledge to legal matters, both in the criminal and civil arenas. The Forensic Science and Profiling Diploma course teaches you how to apply psychological theories to explain criminal behavior.
For explaining criminal behavior, you first need to know about their psychology. The course presents several psychological theories. You will understand the psychology of a psychopath, offender, or mentally ill person. The course helps you to find out the reasons why eyewitnesses do not give the correct answer while they are testifying or why psychopath did more crimes than other people with mental disorders. The personal characteristics of offenders, psychopath offenders, offender profiling, crisis negotiation, etc. will be discussed in the course.
In short, the course covers the essential areas of forensic psychology and helps you to implement the knowledge in the criminal investigation.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.