Learn counseling and psychological approaches in the Depression Counselling Diploma Level 3 course and treat people with depression.
The course starts by explaining depression, its cause, the history of depression, depression, and the brains and neurons, the environmental factors that affect depression, etc. Next, you will learn different types of depressions such as Dysthymia, Pre-Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Atypical Depression, Bipolar or Manic Depression, Antenatal and Postpartum Depression, Dysthymia in Children and Adolescents, and more. Then the course introduces you to various forms of medication and complementary alternative therapies.
Lastly, the course teaches you the various counseling approaches to depression including Gestalt Therapy, Person-Centred Therapy, Family or Couples Therapy, Psychodynamic/Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy, Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy, and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.