This CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response (Exam CFR-210)-Logical Operations will help you to understand the anatomy of cyber-attacks. You will gain the skills needed to serve your organizations before, during, and after a breach. A CyberSec First Responder is the first line of defense against cyber-attacks. You will be able to prepare to analyze threats, secure design computing and network environments, proactively defend networks, and respond/investigate cybersecurity incidents. It covers the duties of those who are responsible for monitoring and detecting security incidents in information systems and networks, and for executing a proper response to such incidents. Depending on the size of the organization, this individual may act alone or maybe a member of a computer security incident response team (CSIRT), and more.
So, learn to assess and respond to security threats and operating systems and network security analysis platform by taking this course.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.