The CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401) certification course provides information about corporate security, which is recognized as one of the fastest-growing fields in IT. Every institution, even small business invests in IT security to secure their confidential data.
The course covers the security fundamentals, including the information security cycle, information security controls, authentication methods, cryptography fundamentals, and security policy fundamentals. Throughout the course, you will learn the Security Threats and vulnerabilities, Managing data, Application and Host Security, and the system of implementing Networking Security, implementing access control, authentication and Account Management, and implementing Compliance and Operating Security. Finally, the course will teach you how to manage certificates, how to manage risk, how to troubleshoot and manage security incidents, and the proper Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning.
In short, the course helps you to acquire competency in network infrastructure, system security, organizational security, and access control.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.