The Implementing Cisco IP Routing is a qualifying exam for the Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP, Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional CCIP, and Cisco Certified Design Professional CCDP certifications. This Cisco CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (Switch) v2.0 Training will help you to be certified successfully with all the important knowledge and skills necessary to use advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and secure Cisco ISR routers connected to LANs and WANs. The exam also covers configuration of secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers. This is an advanced course on Cisco routing configuration for both IPv4 and IPv6. In this course, you will gain the knowledge to configure and optimize a routing domain using OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, PBR, IP SLA, and configure redistribution when needed. It also includes the configuration of highly secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.