This Cisco CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) Training is the exam associated with the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification. This course will prepare you for this exam. This exam stands to test your knowledge and skills required to successfully install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office network. The exam covers topics on extending switched networks with VLANs; VLSM and IPv6 addressing; the VTP, RSTP, OSPF, and EIGRP protocols; determining IP routes; configuring, verifying and troubleshooting VLANs; managing IP traffic with access lists; NAT and DHCP; establishing point-to-point connections and establishing Frame Relay connections. This course is designed for Entry-level Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Support Technician, Help Desk Technician, or who are seeking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification. So, if you are one of them, you are welcome to this course.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.