This Cisco CCENT/CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) Training is the exam associated with the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician certification and a tangible first step, second being ICND2, in achieving the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification. This Cisco CCENT/CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) Training will prepare you for this exam. This exam stands to test your knowledge and skills required to successfully install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office network. The review includes topics on networking fundamentals; connecting to a WAN; underlying security and wireless concepts; routing and switching fundamentals; the TCP/IP and OSI models; IP addressing; WAN technologies; operating and configuring IOS devices; configuring RIPv2, static and default routing; implementing NAT and DHCP; and configuring simple networks. This course provides the foundational understanding of network Layers 1–3 that are applicable to core routing and switching plus other advanced technologies. All configuration commands are introduced through examples and supported with lab exercises.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.