This CPTE course covers everything you need to know about becoming a Certified Penetration Testing Engineer. In this Penetration Testing Engineer course you will learn about logistics of pen testing, Linux fundamentals, information gathering, detecting live systems, enumeration, vulnerability assessments, malware going undercover, Windows hacking, hacking UNIX/Linux, advanced exploitation techniques, pen testing wireless networks, networks, sniffing and IDS, injecting the database, attacking web technologies, and project documentation.
This CPTE course also enhances the business skills needed to identify protection opportunities, justify testing activities, and optimize security controls to reduce the risk associated with working with the internet. Ethical hacking is the art of using these penetration testing techniques to identify and repair the latest vulnerabilities in a system to make sure it is secure. This will protect businesses and individuals from malicious hackers and will increase the ability to identify protection and reduce any risks that could be there for hackers to take advantage of.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.