This Certified Incident Handling Engineer (CIHE) – Complete Video Training covers everything you need to know about becoming a Certified Incident Handling Engineer. In this course, you will learn about threats, vulnerabilities and exploits, IH preparation, request trackers for incident handling, preliminary responses, identification and initial responses, Sysinternals, containment, eradication, follow-up, recovery, virtualization security, and malware incident handling. In this in-depth training, you will learn step-by-step approaches used by hackers globally, the latest attack vectors and how to safeguard against them, Incident Handling procedures (including developing the process from start to finish and establishing your Incident Handling team), strategies for each type of attack, recovering from attacks and much more. With the help of this course will be able to undertake the CIHE certification examination (recommended) confidently. You will enjoy an in-depth course that is continuously updated to maintain and incorporate the ever-changing security world.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.