When a business is hit by a natural disaster, cybercrime, or any other disruptive tragedy, how should the organization react? What if the network infrastructure is taken down? Will the business be able to continue operations? How much will it cost if the business is down during repairs? The answer is found in the vendor-neutral Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) – Complete Video Course. Disaster recovery and business continuity planning is the process of having a professional work with a business to prepare processes, policies, and procedures to follow in the event of a disruption. The goal is to keep a business’ critical operations running. This Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) – Complete Video Course covers everything you need to know about becoming a certified disaster recovery engineer. In this course, you will learn about business impact analysis, risk analysis, BDP strategies, IT recovery strategies, implementation phase, testing, and exercise, maintenance and updating, execution phase, cyber attacks, and pandemics.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.