The 70-744 – Securing Windows Server 2016 (MCSE) course explains how to secure Windows Server 2016 environments. It covers methods and technologies for hardening server environments and securing virtual machine infrastructures using Shielded and encryption-supported virtual machines and Guarded Fabric.
After completing the course, you will be able to manage the Active Directory and Identity infrastructures. You will able to handle privileged identities using Just in Time (JIT), and Just Enough Administration (JEA) approaches, as well as implement Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs) and secure servers using the Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS).
The course will also help you to use threat detection solutions such as auditing access, implementing Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA), deploying Operations Management Suite (OMS) solutions, and identifying solutions for specific workloads. Finally, the purpose of the course is to prepare you for the exam Securing Windows Server 2016 ( MCSE).
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.