The 70-742 – Identity with Windows Server 2016 (MCSA) course will prepare you for the popular Microsoft 70-742 Exam. The most comprehensive course includes all the necessary information that you need to acquire for passing the exam.
The course focuses on identity functionality in Windows Server 2016. It describes the installation and configuration of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) including domain controllers, users, computers, groups, and OUs, in addition to Group Policy implementation for non-Nano Server environments.
It also covers the Web Application proxy implementations. Throughout the course, you will learn how to work with Complex AD DS Infrastructures, or how to implement Group Policy. The course guide you to understand Microsoft Azure AD and Directory Synchronization, the procedures of monitoring and recovering AD DS, and the ways of implementing Active Directory Services, Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), and Active Directory Rights Management Services.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.