The 70-697 – Configuring Windows Devices course teaches you how to configure Windows devices. Throughout the course, you will learn about the new features of Windows 10 and how to deploy it. You will be introduced to the essential introduction to Client Hyper-V, and learn about creating virtual machines and managing virtual machine storage and snapshots.
The course will teach you the system of configuring device settings by configuration tools, common configuration options, managing user accounts, using control panel, using Windows administrative tools, and using Windows PowerShell.
You will learn how to connect Windows 10 to networks, how to share data and printers, and how to manage apps. You will also learn about the techniques of securing Windows 10 devices, monitoring and maintaining Windows 10, managing users in the enterprise, managing desktops and applications in the enterprise, and managing devices in the enterprise.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.