Worried using high cost and big size boards such as Arduino? Would like to get a board that is both tiny, cheap and easily embeddable?
We are here to help you! The course “ESP8266 for the absolute beginner – Arduino alternative 2019” will present you complete NodeMCU guide.
To get started, you will learn setting up NodeMCU step by step and to flash the latest version of the firmware. Next, you will get Lua, one of the fast and easy to learn programming languages, and understanding the programming flow and the working process by completing two primary projects.
As you progress through the course, you will learn to configure NodeMCU with Arduino IDE. Your learning will be accompanied by coding and completing two different projects: making patterns animated graphics for LCD and building a web server for remotely controlling AC appliance.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.