The 70-680 – Configuring Microsoft Windows 7 Training course is for the users who use Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment. However, you should have at least one year of experience in the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any Windows client operating system in a networked environment.
Another pre-requisite of the course is to able to install, deploy, and upgrade to Windows 7, including ensuring hardware and software compatibility. Apart from these, you should also be able to configure pre-installation and post-installation system settings, Windows security features, network connectivity applications included with Windows, and mobile computing. You should also require maintaining systems, including monitoring for and resolving performance and reliability issues. Finally, you should know the basic concept of Windows PowerShell syntax. The course will teach you about Windows PowerShell 2.0, the ways of remoting with Windows PowerShell 2.0, and configuring group policy with PowerShell 2.0.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.