The 70-647 – Windows Server Enterprise Administration course explains how to maintain the Windows Server 2008 R2 environment and prepare you for the Exam 70-647 – Windows Server Enterprise Administration
Throughout the course, you will learn the system of planning for active directory, network infrastructure, active directory issues, and active directory administration. You will also learn the ways of deploying Windows 2008 to the small and medium-sized offices, using remote desktop services and application setup. The course will also teach you how to secure the network, how to support PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and the CA hierarchy. Finally, the course explains various virtualization solutions by using virtualization and planning virtualization for applications, windows updates, and how to protect the environment by making data security that still available to the user.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.