The 70-646 – Windows Server 2008 Administration course will prepare you for Exam 70-646: Pro: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator. Throughout the course, you will learn everything that you need to know about passing the exam.
The course starts with the installation system of Windows 2008. After that, the course will teach you how to configure the change plan and how to prepare the server for the 2008 migration. The course will teach you the ways of monitoring Windows server, the Windows Server Security, Server backup and restore, Maintenance Plan and Windows Server Troubleshooting.
In short, the course will teach about the planning for server deployment and management, application and data provisioning, business continuity and high availability, and monitoring and maintain servers.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.