The 70-643 – Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure course is for the information technology (IT) professionals who work in the complex computing environment of medium to large companies. The purpose of the course is to prepare you for the Exam 70-643 – Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure.
The course starts by explaining how to deploy Windows in the 2008 server environment, working with WDS, virtual machine deployment, and putting in an activation infrastructure. Throughout the journey, you will explore how to work with terminal services and terminal services infrastructure. You will know the proper ways of server storage options and setup and server clusters. In the course, you will learn how to work with email and file options, how to work with FTP and SMTP, how to collaborate with WSS, and how to work with Windows media. Finally, you will be able to know how to work with IIS security and the system of securing access to web services.
In short, the course will teach you about Deploying Servers, Configuring Remote Desktop Services, Configuring a Web Services Infrastructure, and Configuring Network Application Services.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.