The 70-640 – Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory course provides the required information that you should know about 70-640: Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory. The course will teach you how to install the Active Directory role, or how to work with Active Directory objects. In the course, you will also learn about the GPOs (Group Policy Adjectives), what Group Policy objects are, restricted Group Policies. You will know to analyze security settings, using the Security Configuration Wizard, deploying software with Group Policy, understanding Group Policy Scope, how Group Policy settings are processed, verifying Group Policy settings, and enabling Auditing.
You will also be able to manage users and groups with the AD, working With Domain Controllers, adding DNS, securing the authentication process, monitoring and supporting AD, planning Active Directory deployment, IDA solutions, and Active Directory Certificate Services.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.