The 70-417 – Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course provides all the essential topics and skills that you need to know for the MCSA Windows Server. The course will upgrade your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
Throughout the course, you will learn how to install and configure servers, configure server roles, features, and Hyper-V, establish and administer Active Directory, configure network services and access, configure a network policy server infrastructure, and deploy, manage, and maintain servers. The course will also show you how to configure and manage Active Directory, group policy and high availability, configure file and storage solutions, implement business continuity and disaster recovery, configure network services, identity, and access solutions.
If you pass the exam, you will be qualified as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) in Windows Server 2012. The purpose of the course is to prepare you for the exam.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.