The 70-412 – Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services (MCSA/MCSE) course includes everything you need to know about configuring advanced windows server 2012 R2 services. Throughout the course, you will learn about network services, Hyper-V, and high availability. The course guide you about high availability, server 2012 failover clustering, quorum, failover cluster networks, DHCP failover, Hyper-V and high availability, windows server 2012 R2 shared virtual disk, the failover process, VMM and Hyper-V replicas.
The course will also teach you about the active directory, restructure and migration, AD DS partitions, intersite topology generator and SRV resource records for domain controllers, and active directory federation services. You will also learn about file and storage services, business continuity and disaster recovery, active directory certificate services, and active directory rights management services.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.