The 70-410 – Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 course teaches you how to install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2. You will learn the basics of the server, server 2012 management, working with server core, and PowerShell examples for user management.
Throughout the course, you will learn the system of configuring local storage. The method of file shares and permissions and configure print and document services will also be taught in the course. Apart from these, you will able to know about remote management and virtualization. The course also includes discussion on the components of network infrastructure, TCP/IP diagnostics, and IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling.
Finally, you will learn about the DHCP, DNS, Active Directory domain services, and Windows security.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.