The Psychology of Alcohol and Drug Addiction course is devoted to the psychology of addictions and helps you to understand the psychology and behavior of an addicted person.
The course is mainly divided into three parts: at first, the concepts of addictions, the psychology of addiction will be discussed. Then the course teaches you two types of addiction: Alcohol-based addiction and drug-based addiction.
You will learn the sign and symptoms of both types of addictions. The course explains how to get diagnosed, ‘overdose’ by drugs, kind of drugs people take, and more. Finally, the course provides knowledge about the available psychological and medical treatments and helps you know the steps for a full recovery.
Upon completion, you will be able to help others to overcome addiction.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.