Be an NLP practitioner and know the connection between mindset and human behavior with the NLP Practitioner Diploma course.
Richard Bandler and John Grinder invented the term Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) in the United States in the 1970s. It is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy that analyses how language and movements of the eyes and body affect the brain (neurological) functions.
Do you know that you are responsible for how you feel? The course teaches you how to control your feelings. The course covers the techniques, strategies, and skills that will help you to overcome your mental challenges and guides you to establish rapport and helps you to set your goals. Moreover, the course helps you to think positively about all aspects of your life.
Upon completion, you not only able to overcome mental challenges but also helps others or able to work as an NLP practitioner.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.