The Incorporación de empleados y gestión del rendimiento – Employee Onboarding and Performance Management course are ideal for employers who desire to learn about onboarding and understand the benefits and purposes of onboarding. By enrolling in this course, you will learn to recognize and prepare for an onboarding program and get introduced to the effective ways to engage and follow up with employees.
In addition to that, you will provide with a broad introduction to the crucial components of human resource management and grasp how to establish performance goals within the organization. This course explains the Kolb Learning Cycle and the roles and responsibilities of individuals working in employee performance management.
The course will equip you with a strong foundation towards improving performance in different scenarios, by presenting relevant tools, competency assessments, motivation, keeping daily performance record, and creating a performance plan.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.