The Bereavement and Grief Counselling Diploma course is designed for the people who are interested in grief and bereavement counselling. Throughout the course, you will understand death, dying and the ways of recovering grief and mourning.
You will know about the five stages of the grieving process that most people go through. Human believes that death and dying will also be focused on the course. The course discusses depression and its types such as grief, sadness, and other depression and teaches you how to overcome depression. Instead of this, the course explains how children view death and how they cope with grieving.
The course helps you to recognise ‘clinical depression’ and introduces you to the available treatments for the problems. The course shows you how to adjust to an unexpected or violent death. Lastly, the course focuses on the various counselling process and methods.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.