Take your Illustrator skills to the next level to create incredible vector images with the Adobe Illustrator CC Advanced course. Enroll the course and learn the advanced techniques used by professionals to create vector images.
Adobe Illustrator is the premier drawing program used by artists and graphic designers. The course is designed for the people who have some basic knowledge about the application and want to upgrade their skill. The course teaches you the advanced features and tools that you need to use for creating images.
You will learn how to create patterns and how to work with the Gradient Tool. The use of Pen features, Effects and the Appearance Panel, Graphic Styles, Advanced Pathfinder Options, the Shape Builder Tool, etc. will be discussed in the course. You will learn to add 3D effects to your work.
Apart from these, the course shows you the techniques of creating a Perspective Grid, using the Align Panel, applying Gradient Mesh, using Live Paint and other advanced features.
Upon completion, you will master the advanced features of Adobe Illustrator and able to develop amazing vector images.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.