In this Transition to Office 2013 from Office 2007/2010 – Complete Video Course you are going to look at the common features across all of the products, and you will look at office 2013 and the cloud. Here, you will learn all about the new features included with Office 2013. Including people card, the Metro Style of Word 2013’s New Screen, a Document in Word 2013’s New Metro Style, the Excel 2013 Start Screen, and more.
This course will help you bridge the gap from the version you already know and love to the latest release of Microsoft’s flagship productivity suite. Getting this course will be the right choice if you already have foundational knowledge and skills in Office 2007 or Office 2010 and if you are interested in transitioning from the earlier version of Office to Office 2013. So, don’t be late to join this course.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.