To learn on how to use lists, libraries, view, account information, etc. within the software SharePoint Foundation, this SharePoint Foundation Basics – Video Training Course is perfect for you. You will also gain knowledge on using communication services via discussion boards, surveys, and blog posts.
SharePoint Foundation can be used to organize, manage, and share information. It stores all the data in an SQL server, and it can be accessed by multiple users. You can also create and edit lists which will include information about several events, links, tasks, contacts, etc. Libraries can also be created, which will include document, picture, Wikipedia pages, and asset and form libraries. Team communication and account information and notifications can also be managed using the same platform. These techniques are all taught lucidly, which will cover all the basic training for this program.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.