A SCRUM master is a facilitator for the agile development team. A SCRUM master servers the Product Owner in several ways such as –
- By finding methods for efficient Product Backlog management
- By facilitating the Scrum Team to understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items.
- By Understanding and analyzing product planning in an empirical environment.
- By educating the Product Owner to arrange the Product Backlog to maximise value.
- By Understanding and practicing agility.
- By Facilitating Scrum events
The Scrum Product Owner Video Training Course provides all the necessary information related to SCRUM Product owner with a special focus on the topics like roles and responsibilities, planning, managing quality, change, and risk. Throughout the course, you will learn the sprint planning meeting, the ways of grooming the prioritized product backlog, the sprint review meeting, and shipping deliverables.
In short, by the end of the Scrum Product Owner Video Training Course, you will learn how to use Scrum to optimize value, productivity, and goals.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.