You have basic knowledge on MS Access 2016, besides you want to know more about it to use in your practical life, but you don’t know how to work on it and which course is effective for your learning. Don’t worry. To become better at MS Access, take a look at our MS Access 2016 Intermediate course. It will assist you in reaching your need.
The course designs in such a way that will assist you to learn the fundamental issues of MS Access including information gathering, data analysis, and proper management of the relevant information system. The MS Access 2016 Intermediate course helps you to make table chart for justifying the accuracy of data entry, learn automation system, and insert charts and column. The course aims at the clear understanding and functioning of Word and Excel, adding and deleting table data, reviewing the advanced searching techniques; Parameter queries, Crosstab queries and working with total and other different techniques of report and form regarding Tab controls, sub-Forms, Combo Box controls, Sub-reports, and column.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.