This Microsoft Project 2013 Beginners – Complete Video Course defines project management. You will learn to navigate and customize the project 2013 interface. This series will teach you the basic commands and features of Microsoft Project 2013. You will learn how to add tasks to a project, how to add resources to your project, and then how to save your project file. Here, you will learn the basic principle of project management, such as defining a project, defining project management, project management processes; initiating the projects, planning the project, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing, and more.
Upon completion of this course, you possess all the tools you need to use Microsoft Project 2013 to organize, access, and deliver your project on time. So, if you want to explore all the details about project management 2013, you should join this course and improve your knowledge.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.