This Microsoft Office 2013 Word Intermediate – Complete Video Course series covers the intermediate functions and features of Word 2013. It will provide you with sufficient 2013 Word Intermediate skills to create sophisticated analytical spreadsheets and master advanced formulae. By this course, you will learn about working with tables and charts, customizing formats, using images, and creating graphics. You will also learn how to use Quick Parts, controlling text flow, and using templates, mail merge and macros. Learn to use Word 2013’s advanced editing tools, work with images, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects, adjust page orientation and layout, work with columns, work with page and section breaks, document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows.
If you want to take your Microsoft Word 2013 skills to the next level, you should join this course now.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.