As the oldest of the Office applications, Microsoft Word was already packed with extensive word processing capabilities. It’s a pleasant surprise then that Word 2013 boasts useful new and improved features across the board, from document creation to reading, editing, and collaboration. This Microsoft Office 2013 Word Beginners – Complete Video Course is designed to cover the essential features of Microsoft Word. This course is the basic functions and features of Word 2013. This series covers everything which you should know, whether you are a complete beginner or are already reasonably familiar with Word. Once you have made sure you know the fundamentals, take a look at the intermediate level guide. You will learn about editing and formatting documents, adding tables, and managing lists. You will also learn how to insert graphics, control page appearance, proof a document, and customize the word environment.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.