This Microsoft Office 2013 PowerPoint Beginners – Complete Video Course covers the basic functions and features of PowerPoint 2013. This series begins with an introduction to developing a PowerPoint presentation. With this course you will learn about advanced text editing and how to utilize graphical elements, manipulate an existing PowerPoint presentation, create a new presentation based on a template, design a blank presentation selecting various slide layouts, print a presentation using special print options, modify a presentation using different outline views, edit and delete text in the title and bulleted placeholders, modify the presentation through choosing a color scheme and formatting the background, change all slides using the slide master, change alignment, header, footer and objects with the slides, work with drawing, sizing, moving and grouping objects, and much more.
If you want to know more detail, you have to be a part of this course. You will get all the basic knowledge from this course.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.