This Microsoft Office 2013 Outlook Beginners – Complete Video Course covers the basic functions and features of Outlook 2013. By this course, you will learn about composing messages, reading and responding to messages, and managing your messages. Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 is an email client and personal information manager to coordinate meetings, calendars, shared mailboxes, and folders. It will teach you how to create an email account, add a contact, produce tasks, schedule an appointment, how to insert a written signature into an email, and much more. You will learn how to work with tasks and notes and how to customize the Outlook environment. You will also learn to share your workspaces with others using Outlook data files to save and backup your Outlook items, and you will get all of the features and functionalities the application offers in an easy to understand.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.
So, join this course to know how to work with the outlook in everyday life.