Lync 2013 is a communication tour. By taking this Microsoft Office 2013 Lync Essentials – Complete Video Course you will get the knowledge and skills to setup Lync 2013, use presence, IM, and Contacts, make audio, and video calls and schedule join and conduct Lync meetings. Here, you will learn how to sign in to Lync 2013, or how to get oriented to the interface. You will also learn how to establish Lync options and how to add contacts and groups. At first, you need a Microsoft account before you can utilize Lync. After signing in you will get the Lync Interface.
For the organizations that want a scalable solution, Microsoft recommends using a hardware load balancer to distribute the traffic among multiple Lync servers. This course will give you the option to build a strong communication system which will be very helpful for you or your organization.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.