This Microsoft Office 2013 Excel Intermediate – Complete Video Course covers the intermediate functions and features of Excel 2013. You will learn about creating formulas, inserting graphics, and enhancing workbooks. You will also learn how to organize worksheet data with tables and charts and how to analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts. In this course, creating advanced formulas, you will learn how to apply range names and how to use specialized functions.
Once you are comfortable with the basics, you will be ready for this intermediate level. Here, you will explore more advanced formatting with terms, using Excel provided templates, adding graphics and charts, and using Excel as a database. You finish off with advanced formulas and applying conditional formatting to your worksheet, and more.
If you want to take your Microsoft Excel 2013 skills to the next level, you’ll learn how to use this program’s advanced features to build a fully functional database from scratch.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.