There you go the 2nd part of Microsoft Access 2013. It provides thorough intermediate training Access 2013. This Microsoft Office 2013 Access Intermediate – Complete Video Course covers the intermediate functions and feature of Access 2013. By this course you will learn about designing a relational database, split forms, creating and modifying reports, parameter queries, crosstab queries, customizing input forms, creating customs reports, and more, joining tables and advanced reporting, and more detail about Microsoft Access 2013.
You will also learn how to organize a database for efficiency and share data across applications. Here, you will explore Visual Basic and learn how to create a report dialogue box so udders can filter report data. If you want to take your Microsoft Access 2013 skills to the next level, you’ll learn how to use this program’s advanced features to build a fully functional database from scratch.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.