Who should take the course
- Any combination of vehicles with 26,001 pounds (11,794 kg)
- The vehicle(s) being towed is more than 10,000 pounds (4,536 kg)
- Class A Drivers are permitted to operate Classes B and C
- Any single vehicle of 26,001 pounds (11,794 kg) or more
- The vehicle(s) being towed towing is not over 10,000 pounds (4,536 kg)
- Class B holders are also permitted to operate Class C.
- Any vehicle that does not comply with the definition of Class A or B
- But designed to transport 16 or more passengers (driver included)
- Transposing Hazardous Materials designated by the government
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.