In this An Introduction to Windows Vista for Intermediate Users – Video Training Course, you will learn about the many innovative features of Windows Vista. Windows Vista is an upgraded version of the operating systems that Microsoft develops, and it incorporates features which will make your life easier.
In this course, firstly, you will learn about setting up your pc. A program called easy transfer wizard will allow you to transfer files, customized settings, etc. from one pc to another and it helps you set up your pc in no time. You will also learn about the networking optimization of Windows Vista allows the user to be connected to different networks at the same time. The customization features of Windows Vista will allow you to make your pc your own platform. These skills and techniques are all taught in this course, which will allow you to use this OS at its full potential.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.