In this An Introduction to Windows Vista for End Users – Video Training Course, you will learn about the many innovative features of Windows Vista. Windows Vista is an upgraded version of the operating systems that Microsoft develops, and it incorporates features which will make your life easier.
In this course, you will be accustomed to the interface. For the best of use, you should have the minimum requirements to get the best performance. After that, you will take a closer look through programs and documents. You will learn techniques about organizing files and keeping them secure. Windows Vista has an integrated organizing system which will help you find, tag, and backup your pictures, sound, and music. Such management skills of files and folders are important for using Windows Vista at its full potential.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.